Human Systems Practitioner programme
This is a programme designed to master building and leading human ecosystems effectively. In order to accelerate digital transformation, we have created a practitioner role to support businesses and accompany them in driving a more collaborative culture.
How you learn
The programme is built on a 3-step model and is divided into 6 different modules, including 16 videos and a case study from your current work environment. There are dedicated group sessions as well as a specific leadership evaluation to ensure targeted learning on specific points.
This structure creates a self-paced learning space combined with interactive workshops to allow for assimilation, experimentation and headspace for reflection between modules.
The Human Systems Practitioner playbook will accompany you throughout the programme allowing you to document your thoughts, learnings and commitments to change.
What will I get from this programme?
Part 1: Managing the system
In these 2 modules we concentrate on our individual system in our given environment and how this translates into the collective system in which we currently live and work:
- Understanding and visualising your systems (internal and external)
- Understanding governance and positioning
- Understanding the mechanics of change
- Understanding the learn/unlearn/relearn paradigm
- Understanding the role of culture in the system
Part 2: Deliberately developing systemic leadership
In these 2 modules we concentrate on the new paradigm for leadership that a more interconnected work environment requires. We will constantly look at leadership skills from both perspectives: individual leadership (i.e. “me as a leader”) and collective leadership.
- Understanding and evaluating the skills needed for systemic leadership
- Understanding how to apply these different leadership skills individually and collectively
- Understanding the foundational building blocks of an inclusive system
- Gaining the confidence and skills to manage the voices in the system for more impact
- Building collective purpose and sustainable organisational effectiveness.
Part 3: Becoming a systems catalyst
In these 2 final modules we concentrate on how to use what we have learnt to create momentum for change in the system. There will be a real case study project, and we’ll focus once again on understanding the skills needed both individually and collectively to coach your organisation to a different level of maturity:
- Understanding the levers for change we have in the existing system
- Understanding how to manage and leverage multiple perspectives in the everyday environment
- Understanding and practicing different ways to facilitate and coach people to a different level of maturity
- Gaining the confidence and skills to inspire people and take them with us on the journey
- Building and scaling communities of practice for lifelong learning.
Join the programme now!
Come and discover the different elements of human systems, share your thoughts and challenges, and co-design new solutions and approaches to building a more inclusive and collaborative culture.
Systems thinking is never simple, but it is necessary for understanding the complexity of creating culture change at a holistic level. Humans aren’t simple either but creating a shared human experience at work is pivotal to competitive advantage, productivity and well-being.
This programme is about taking that as a starting point and using different perspectives, approaches, tools and methods to better understand ourselves, our environment and the experience we create for people at work.